Monday, March 11, 2013

The New Journey Begins with FLP

It used to be a "break through" in my life and really open up my eyes to hear great success stories by starting a Multi Level Marketing (MLM) business and influenced many people to join as a distributor.

I was then 23, graduated from a local college majoring in IT and worked in this industry for 2 years...Felt very depressed over the income and facing financial problem over credit cards debts...One fine day, I was being approached by a sales assistant in a boutique with an offer to become her makeup model...After the makeup trial session, I then agreed to sign up their Skin Care & Make Up Course.

That's how I found out they are nothing but a MLM company. Initially I felt cheated and disappointed, but somehow, I still get the skills and products from the course which I've signed up...I then started to understand the product and slowly liking their Beauty & Health products. I attended the weekly boost seminar, talks or even rally...Those are really inspiring and manage to light up the fire burning inside me. But that was temporal, I didn't continue with this as a business opportunity...I choose to leave and stay uncontactable with my sponsor.

After 10 years, I am in touch with this name "Forever Living Products" once again. I am giving myself another chance to start this business with my new Sponsor - Zen Goh. The encounter with him was very ironical, I was desperately looking for FLP stokies in Singapore because I wish to experience back the skin care product which I once loved. Called his mobile twice but no answer. He managed to call back few hours later...that's where the 2nd touch of FLP kicked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment